Our Boarding Philosophy is simple… Pet’s Rule!
Happy Tails Spa can take of ALL your family pets! We have an adorable Cattery for all your Kitty friends and comfortable “Pup Pads” and Suites for your family dogs. We are also able to care for your Gold Fish, Rabbits and Bunnies, Guinea Pigs, Hamster and Gerbils and Small Birds! Call 469-362-8736 or use our Facebook page for info and reservations.
We try to make your pet’s vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for both you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a safe, comfortable, and fun environment for your pet when you need to be away on business, pleasure, or an emergency.
Boarding Special! Try us out for $25 a night.
We guarantee your dog will love boarding at Happy Tails Spa!
(Available Sept 10th through Nov. 10th)
Trudy has been boarding my dogs for years and treats them like her own! They love her! The new place is so cute, and my girls have a blast playing in the yard!
Reservations and Rates
Reservations are required at all times to assure availability of service and facilities and to avoid disappointment. Please book early as our rooms fill up fast! Occasionally, facilities may be available without reservation, so please call, even at the last moment. A rate schedule is available upon request. We require a deposit of $50 when booking is made. This will be applied to your final bill. Your bill is payable at the time of departure. Happy Tails Spa accepts cash, checks and all major credit cards including American Express.
- Drop off and Pick-up is anytime between 9 am and 1 pm Monday -Saturday. (Check out time is 1 pm. We charge a 1/2 day fee for pickups after 1 pm and on Sunday)
- We recommend bringing your pet’s regular food.
- Please bring any medications, creams or drops your pet needs.
- Bedding is provided free of charge. However, you are welcome to bring your pet’s favorite blanket or your own bedding provided that it is washable.
- Please feel free to bring your pet’s favorite toys and bones!
- We require all pets are current on Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella
We offer peace of mind:
- Loving and Experienced Mature Staff/Owners
- A clean and healthy environment
- Love, cuddles, belly rubs..LOTS!
- Fresh bedding everyday
- As many potty walks as wanted
- Playtime in our outdoor play yard (At least 5 times daily on REAL GRASS)
- A Safe and Secure Environment
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Treats and FUN!
Deposits and Cancellation Policies:
We understand that life happens and plans get changed, so to avoid cancellation fees please be aware of our cancellation policies.
Boarding reservation cancellations must be made by noon, two (2) days prior to the beginning of your boarding stay. Failure to do so will result in the first nights fee.
We require holiday deposits of $100 which will be used towards your final bill. Holiday deposits are forfeited upon reservation cancellation.
Failure to cancel any reservation will result in an additional “no show” charge of $25 – this includes grooming reservations.